1. After you have created an app, a new window will appear saying ‘Nice Work! Let’s create your first form.’ On the top right-hand corner of the page, hit the button ‘Create Form.’ This is your actual form which your users will access either from mobile phone or web in future.
2. A small pop-up would appear after you click ‘Create Form.’ Just enter the form name and hit ‘Create Form.’
3. A new window will appear with a form designer screen in the background and a video tutorial in the front.
4. Watch this short 18-second tutorial for a better understanding of ‘drag and drop’ widgets. Close this video after you are done watching. (There’s a video icon at the top right. You can watch the tutorial later again).
5. As soon as you close the video tutorial, the form designer with widgets will become more apparent.
6. The widgets (boxes) on the left-hand side can be dragged with your mouse cursor and dropped to the digital mobile screen in the middle. The box will appear on the screen. Add different fields similarly to create a form.
7. Set properties to the individual widget by using the options on the right side of the screen. For example, to make any field required (mandatory) then set the value to ‘Yes’ for ‘Required’ property. You can change the properties to all widgets with the options on the right-hand side.
8. On the left of the screen, you can see two sections buttons: ‘Widgets’ ( contains basic widgets) & ‘Advanced’ (contains advanced widgets).
9. After the widgets are added, Click ‘save’ on the top right to save the form.
10. A new screen will appear with ‘Publish’ button on top right. Hit that button to start using the app on your mobile & web.