1 month, 3 weeks ago by Timothy Cox
In today’s era nobody has enough time. Everyone suffers from time shortage problem with this people are getting more professional day by day. They are smart enough to manage professional & personal life hand in hand. Time is running with a faster pace. Every professional, entrepreneurs & the people who are in business want excellent work from their workers.
Now a day, mobile forms have replaced paper as it is providing convenience to their customers. Papers are burying the business means these cost a lot & consume much time.
Let’s understand by an example-
The average office worker goes through approx 9000-10,000 sheets of paper annually, which means an estimated cost of $30-$40 per case of paper. It results approx $80-$90 spending of business annually.
Not only in the context of volume of paper sheet but paper’s cost also halted productivity of the business. It takes only an hour to destroy all papers if fire or flood occurs.
WHAT’S THE SOLUTION FOR THIS
Imagine a thing that can replace papers and all disastrous losses happened due to that.
Now a day, the technology has grown-up so much so that, it can replace paper easily.
Mobile forms are the solution for papers. Now a day, companies of all genres are using this whether it is well-established ones or those that are just starting out as a new.
It progress has made realize the organizations that how much it is important to adopt this in business.
Benefits of using digital forms:
• A mobile app can be used to reach clients more authentically.
• Connecting with customers becomes very easy.
• More valuable products can be delivered by tracking the production procedure.
• It also makes a brand widely recognized.
NOW LET’S SEE WHICH KIND OF MOBILE FORMS ARE USED IN BUSINESS
1) Business Forms- It includes partnership, loan agreement, purchase & sale order, application & bill of sale, invoice template, memo of understanding used in almost all business such as marketing, legal, finance, real estate, and more. If we go with paper, it will cost a lot in printing and distribution of papers. But with digital forms no need of printing because it can be transferred digitally.
2) E-forms- This is the digital version of the paper. Cost of printing, distributing pre-printed and wastage of the obsolete forms are the cases associated with the paper which can be eliminated by the use of e-forms. It can be filled faster due to programming associated with it. By this user can automatically calculate look-up and validate information. It saves a lot of time & money of the user & can be effective to get better business.
3) Dispatch Forms- With the help of dispatch mobile form, partially completed forms could be transferred to other members in a team in the same field. Submission of one form from tech dept. is send to another manager for approval.
4) Tablet forms- It allows creation, completion & save. It can be created, completed and be saved through the tablet as tablet form.
5) Work order form-Work order may be a customer requested or created internally within the organization. Work order forms can be an instruction to be followed, information about the location which is sent to the workers. It takes a lot of time, if paper had been distributed but through work order mobile forms, it will take a couple of seconds to execute the task With the help of mobile forms business can improve because these provide following advantages
Empower a mobile workforce- If industry is related where employees work outside in the field like constructions sites, on projects in rural areas where internet is not available easily mobile app can provide a solution since mobile forms have the offline functionality so data can be collected in real time and returning to the office becomes very quick.
Eliminate processing errors- Using mobile apps in business eliminate process error. For the employees no need to remember the next step of the work it can be done if the employer simply prompt a complete checklist while working. Basically every employer makes a checklist at the end of the job to ensure work is done in the same way every time. Instead of this if the employer prompts a checklist for every next step they do not need to make corrections at the end of the job. By adopting this method efficiency of workers grows and time of employer & employee save.
Carrying document along with- By the automation of the document through mobile forms, an employee can place document at the right place. Traditionally, employer relies on employees to put documents in respective folders & sections, but through mobile forms the employer can create a workflow, to pass the document at the correct place when it’s completed.
Conclusion: If all type of mobile forms is used by business in the respective area, business can improve as it is very easy to use and don’t need the internet connection.